Gryffindor Ltd is committed to delivering high quality programmes, which have a minimal negative effect upon the environments we work in. Our environmental objectives and targets are set at management level with an aim for continuous environmental improvement.
Our policy within the UK includes:
- Compliance with, and wherever possible exceeding, environmental legislation and local users’ agreements.
- Environmental Impact Assessments of all current hazardous activities.
- A commitment to reduce pollution and carbon emissions.
- Management of waste products including the reduction, re-use and recycling of all possible materials and supplies.
- Use of energy efficient methods wherever possible.
- Integration of environmental objectives into the management of our activities.
- Annual reviews and reporting of environmental policies and practices.
- Transport strategies for fleet vehicles.